Our local staff will be delighted to help you arrange activities and excursions to make your Italian villa holidays even more enjoyable.
Close to our villas there are some good hiking and jogging tracks that wind up the Monte Pisano. We also have several mountain bikes that can be used to explore these tracks and the surrounding area. The village of Vorno has stables where horse riding can be arranged if you wish to explore the area at a more leisurely pace. Conveniently located nearby are two excellent golf courses for the more active sports person: one in Versilia and the other in Monte Catini.
Possible excursions include:
- Visits to selected restaurants and food markets
- A visit to the beautiful city of Sienna and Marble Duomo
- A guided tour of the villa, vineyard and olive groves
- Visit the 11th century Tuscan vineyard of Castello Banfi
- A lecture and tasting of local Tuscan and Chianti wines
- A visit to the beautiful city of Florence and Uffizi museum
- A day trip to the beautiful city of Pisa
- A visit to the Cinque Terre and its cliff top villages
- A visit to the local olive oil press factory
- Visit the white wine shops in medieval San Gimignano
- A visit to several historical Roman towns in the area
- Visit the castle and fortress enclosure of Lerici
- A visit to the town where Puccini spent his later years
- Guided tour of Lucca and shopping along Via Fillungo
Click here for information on booking and prices of our Italian villa holidays
Email us or click here to contact us for latest availability of our Tuscany vacation rentals
You can also enjoy our villas in Tuscany as an individual or a couple during our cooking class and gourmet weeks. Click here for details of our Italian cooking school weeks.